Knowing who you are working with is important, and we want you to know about us. We want you to know about each one of our manufacturing locations and about the quality systems that are a part of everything we do. We want you to know where we came from and where we are going. We want you to know the faces behind every mask we make.
- 2011 We enter into an extended agreement with IBM for 14nm photomask process development. This is the third continuation of our successful collaboration with IBM that began in 2005.
- 2010 We form a joint venture together with GLOBALFOUNDRIES in the Dresden Advanced Mask Technology Center
- 2008 We enter into a new photomask process development agreement with IBM to include early establishment of 22nm photomask process development. This is the second extension of our joint development collaboration with IBM.
- 2007 We expand our 45nm photomask process development agreement with IBM to include the first phase of 32nm photomask process joint development, the first of many extensions of our collaboration
- 2006 We streamline our Taiwan operations into a single facility
- We form a Joint Development Program (JDP) with IBM to develop 45nm photomask technologies
- 2005 Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. acquires 100% of DuPont Photomasks, Inc. stock and company renamed Toppan Photomasks, Inc.
- We establish a green field commercial mask operation in Dresden, Germany co-located with the AMTC
- 2002 We acquire the captive mask operations from Infineon Technologies and establish a development joint venture with Advanced Micro Devices and Infineon called the Advanced Mask Technology Center (AMTC) in Dresden, Germany
- 2000 We acquire the captive mask operations from IBM in Europe and establish our manufacturing facility in Corbeil, France
- 1999 We found DuPont Taiwan (DPT), a joint venture with United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) in Taiwan
- 1996 We establish the Reticle Technology Center (RTC) joint venture in Round Rock, Texas together with Micron Technology, Motorola, and Advanced Micro Devices
- 1996 DuPont Photomasks, Inc. lists shares on NASDAQ and becomes a publicly traded company
- 1993 We acquire the captive mask operation from Philips and establish our Hamburg, Germany facility
- 1991 We establish a green field manufacturing facility in Ichon, Korea
- We acquire the commercial mask operations of Ultratech and Rexotech and establish our manufacturing site in Santa Clara, California
- 1988 We acquire the commercial mask operations of Nanomask and establish our Rousset, France facility
- 1987 We acquire Motorola's captive mask operations and establish our manufacturing site in Round Rock, Texas
- 1986 Founded as DuPont Photomasks, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of E.I. duPont de Nemours & Company
Learn How We Can Serve You
Meet Our Executives